Tuesday 27 December 2016

Foep quilt

Today I started a new quilt called: 'Foep en 't vogelhoedje'. It is a quilt with a story about cats and birds. The pattern is by: Supergoof and easy to order, look at her blog on the top-right corner.

In November I joined a workshop given by Ingrid van der Harst (Supergoof. The location that day was Quiltshop Vlijtig Liesje at Tienhoven (the Netherlands). I visited this shop for the first time and will certainly go again. It is a really fun shop in her beautiful garden, run by a nice lady called Hanneke Kwakkenbos.

 It is fun to make!


 It took some time until I found the right fabrics, but eventually I did....and what a mess I made....

Lizzy (our dachshund) doesn't mind, as long as we are together.

Wish you a good last week of the year!

GroetjesAnnemieke




2 comments:

ineke said...

Wat leuk dat jij die quilt gaat maken. Ja herkenbaar zoeken naar dat ene stofje levert een hoop troep op, maar dat komt wel weer goed. Ik denk dat Lizzy ook zoiets in gedachten heeft.
Hele fijn jaarwisseling en creatief 2017. Groetjes ineke

Nifty Quilts said...

This is so cute! You're going to have lots of fun with it in 2017. I love your fabric choices and the eyelet trim.